Saturday, March 20, 2010

Something something something something....

Welcome!

This is a new wargaming hobby blog that I'm putting together for my friends to follow my current exploits.

It's currently an experiment, but I hope the content and the discussions will keep you interested enough to follow along. I'm a sporadic blogger at best, so there might be times when the blog is idle for weeks. Followed by times of frenzied hobby activity. This all, of course, depends on my current hobby situation, specifically if I'm getting ready for a tournament, or hobby event, etc.

Hopefully I'll be able to branch this blog into a couple of sections to help people find different things more easily. I'm thinking I might put in a campaign section, a modelling section, gallery, etc.

So if you have a great idea and would like to see something posted here, or a specific section added, please feel free to comment here. I may not incorporate the idea, but I appreciate all feedback that will help me improve this blog.

Cheers,
Hivemind

No comments:

Post a Comment