Monday, October 17, 2011

Starminer at Beasts of War

The other day I did a bit of blog coverage of the Necron frenzy that occurred when the pictures of a bunch of new necrons were released. Well imagine my surprise when I got this message in my comments section:


"What a cool Article!
Warren here from Beasts of War, would you like to put this article up on BoW we'd love to have it up there.
cheers!"


Naturally, I said yes, and today they posted my article on the Beasts of War. To say I'm happy about this would be an understatement, especially since I didn't even know Warren followed my blog.

Well, today they posted my article on Beasts of War and I thought I would share it with you.



Thoughts on the New Necrons by Starminer

Also, here is a link to the main page, where you can see the headline if you hurry.

Beasts of War Main Page

I'd like to thank Warren and the BoW team for checking my blog out and for giving me such a tremendous shout out and opportunity by publishing my article on the Beasts of War website. I've been a long time fan and member and always look forward to the new stuff, so naturally I was very pleased they noticed little ole me.

If you don't know about Beasts of War, make sure to check them out. They have a lot of great content in all sorts of media formats ranging from written article, videos, and now TV. They are even talking about radio...proper over the air radio... Not to mention they have a great community web site and active community with a very positive outlook on the hobby as a whole.

Related Articles:
Necrons Leaked - Beasts of War Overwhelmed


Links:
Beasts of War
Games Workshop

No comments:

Post a Comment